Your donations and financial support is a huge blessing! Here are a few ways you can contribute to our program.
- Gifts of items that would enhance our program such as riding tack, equipment, feed, even program horses! See our WISH LIST (coming soon). If you have items you wish to donate, please contact us. Thank you so much!
- Sponsorship of children and youth through a Wild Ones scholarship.
- We are currently looking for corporate and/or private sponsors who would be willing to underwrite a whole camp, or sponsor a child, or even one of our horses. Please contact us if you would be interested in this program!
- You can now make contributions through eGiving[see full instructions below]
- Checks (made payable to: Wild Ones Youth Ranch) are always accepted.
- Please let us know how you would like your donation designated (i.e., scholarships, general fund, camp sponsorship, etc.).
We will send you a tax receipt for all contributions and donations.
To make a donation via eGiving, please follow these instructions:
- Click the “eGiving” button here:
- If this is your first time using eGiving, click the “First Time” link when the main page opens
- Follow the directions to create your account
- On the donations page, enter the amount desired and choose a category from the drop-down menu (General Operations, JUMP fee, Board, Hay). Choose General Operations if your donation doesn’t fit into the other categories.
- If you would like to pay by electronic check instead, click the USE CHECK link at the upper right-hand side of the page.
- If you would like to set up automatic recurring payments, please click the SCHEDULED GIVING link on the left side of the page.
Thank you so much for your support!